LOCATION OF THE EASTSEVEN BERLIN HOSTEL
THE Hostel in Berlin centre, Prenzlauer Berg and Mitte
The EastSeven Berlin Hostel is located 80m from the underground station "Senefelder Platz" on the U2 metroline - 2 stops from Alexander Platz.
All airports, long distance railway stations and the central bus station in Berlin are easy to reach by public transport.
Staying with the EastSeven Berlin Hostel puts you right in the center of Berlin Mitte and Prenzlauer Berg - these vibrant districts with their exciting sights are the ideal place for travellers seeking the true spirit of Berlin.
with us you will
- stay in Berlin´s hippest district "Prenzlauer Berg"
- discover the relaxed part of Berlin
- shop till you drop in Berlin´s off-beat fashion shops on Kastanianallee
- enjoy Berlin´s great bars/clubs/cafes all around us - e.g. White Trash, Prater (Berlin's oldest beergarden), MagnetClub, Week End, Icon Club, Kaffee Burger, Tacheles etc.
- walk to Berlin´s centre, Alexander Platz, Hackescher Markt, Kollwitzplatz etc.
- find some of Berlin`s best fleamarkets near the Hostel
reach main touristic sights within 10 Minutes from the Hostel - eg. Reichstag, Brandenburg Gate etc.
... and after a hard day´s walking, why not recover in EastSeven´s lush garden with some selected german beers!